Rules and Regulations governing the AREMA Member–Get–A–Member Campaign
Campaign is open to all AREMA members in good standing. AREMA Board of Governors, Functional Group Board of Directors and all Committee members are allowed to participate.
Only one AREMA member may receive credit for a new member. A MGAM referral indicating two or more recruiting members will automatically disqualify all referring members from receiving credit.
- A recruited individual must be accepted as a Full or Associate AREMA member.
- All AREMA members who refer a new member will be recognized on the AREMA website.
- Contest open from 10/1/2018 through 7/15/2019. All new members must be approved by AREMA, paid in full by July 15, 2019, and have the MGAM referral section completed at the time of submission in order for the recruiting member to receive credit.
- Winners will be announced during the Opening General Session of the AREMA 2019 Annual Conference in conjunction with Railway Interchange.
- Tiebreakers - In the event that two or more AREMA members recruit the same number of new members, the AREMA member whose referrals were received first will be declared the winner. In the event that two or more members recruit a new member on the same day, a drawing will decide the first, second and/or third place winners.
Awards are as follows:
First place is a $600 AREMA Dollars towards any AREMA publication, conference, seminar or merchandise.
Second place is a $400 AREMA Dollars towards any AREMA publication, conference, seminar or merchandise.
Third place is a $100 AREMA Dollars towards any AREMA publication, conference, seminar or merchandise.
All AREMA Dollars are valid for one full year and these awards will expire on September 30, 2020. AREMA will pay shipping charges for publications and merchandise.