There will be prizes for those who recruit the most new members. The First Place Winner will receive a $600 AREMA credit towards any AREMA publication, conference, seminar or AREMA merchandise. The Second Place Winner will receive a $400 AREMA credit and the Third Place Winner will receive a $100 AREMA credit. These winners will also be recognized during the Opening General Session of the AREMA 2017 Annual Conference.
To receive credit, simply advise your colleague to write your name in the Member Get a Member Campaign (MGAM) referral area on the AREMA membership application. Applications can be obtained by clicking here or by calling the Membership Department at +1.301.459.3200 ext. 704.
Recruited individuals must be accepted as a Full or Associate AREMA Member.
We will accept only one referral per new member. Recruiting credits will be disqualified should a new member indicate multiple MGAM referrals on their application. Feel free to contact the Membership Department if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support of AREMA! With your help, we will remain the preeminent railway engineering association in the world – Recruit a member today!
Click here for a list of participants from the 2016 Member-Get-A-Member Campaign.
Rules and Regulations governing the AREMA Member–Get–A–Member Campaign
- Campaign is open to all AREMA members in good standing. AREMA Board of Governors, Functional Group Board of Directors and all Committee members are allowed to participate.
- Only one AREMA member may receive credit for a new member. A MGAM referral indicating two or more recruiting members will automatically disqualify all referring members from receiving credit.
- A recruited individual must be accepted as a Full or Associate AREMA member.
- All AREMA members who refer a new member will be recognized on the AREMA website.
- Contest open from 10/1/16 through 7/31/17. All new members must be approved by AREMA, paid in full by 7/31/17, and have the MGAM referral section completed at the time of submission in order for the recruiting member to receive credit.
- Winners will be announced during the Opening General Session of the 2017 AREMA Annual Conference.
- Tiebreakers - In the event that two or more AREMA members recruit the same number of new members, the AREMA member whose referrals were received first will be declared the winner. In the event that two or more members recruit a new member on the same day, a drawing will decide the first, second and/or third place winners.
- Rules governing prizes: Prizes are as follows:
- First prize is a $600 AREMA credit towards any AREMA publication, conference, seminar
- Second prize is a $400 AREMA credit towards any AREMA publication, conference, seminar
- Third prize is a $100 AREMA credit towards any AREMA publication, conference, seminar
All AREMA credits are valid for one full year and these awards will expire on September 30, 2018. AREMA will pay shipping charges for publications and merchandise.